This presentation is about traits. In this presentation, the author describes what traits are, how they are passed down, and which ones are more dominant than the other. One thing I learned about traits are that they aren't just our physical appearance, but can be illnesses, diseases, and health problems. In one of the presentations about traits, I learned that some of these illnesses include, "sickle cell anemia, cystic fibrosis, heart disease, cancer, and other mental diseases." Another fact about traits is that hair color can be easily changed by exposure to sun. I never realized that the sun can change the color of one's hair.
The next presentation I viewed was about heredity. This article taught me how the genes from your parents travel to you. I also learned why everyone is different in appearance. This is because every organisms appearance is a blend of you parents and ancestors. In other words, you get your looks by them. What I learned was how heredity is about probability, genes being recessive, and genes becoming dominant.
The next presentation I viewed was about heredity. This article taught me how the genes from your parents travel to you. I also learned why everyone is different in appearance. This is because every organisms appearance is a blend of you parents and ancestors. In other words, you get your looks by them. What I learned was how heredity is about probability, genes being recessive, and genes becoming dominant.
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/begin/traits/
No comments:
Post a Comment