From this a
rticle, I found many interesting facts and learned about things that I previously didn't know. For example, I was very surprised that chimps have more chromosomes than humans. I thought that since humans are generally more complex and smarter than chimps, we would have more chromosomes. From this article, I learned that chimps and humans' chromosomes are more than 98% the same. I have learned that the size and the intelligence of an organism doesn't affect its number of chromosomes. This is what I have thought until I read this short article and did some reading during class. For example, humans have 46 chromosomes and goldfish and toucans have 94 and 106. I was very surprised to read this but I understood that that chromosomes just contain genes and not much of size and intelligence. I am glad I read this article because it was very informative and I learned many new things.
rticle, I found many interesting facts and learned about things that I previously didn't know. For example, I was very surprised that chimps have more chromosomes than humans. I thought that since humans are generally more complex and smarter than chimps, we would have more chromosomes. From this article, I learned that chimps and humans' chromosomes are more than 98% the same. I have learned that the size and the intelligence of an organism doesn't affect its number of chromosomes. This is what I have thought until I read this short article and did some reading during class. For example, humans have 46 chromosomes and goldfish and toucans have 94 and 106. I was very surprised to read this but I understood that that chromosomes just contain genes and not much of size and intelligence. I am glad I read this article because it was very informative and I learned many new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment