Monday, February 1, 2010
Literature Wooden Bowl
If I were to relate this fable to C.A.R.E.S, I would relate it to the "E" and "R" in C.A.R.E.S. This is because you should have some empathy and care about your dad. He should understand his dad in his old age. I also related this story to the "R" which is responsibility. I related to this letter because it's you responsibility to take care of you parents in their old age because they do not have the ability to do everything right anymore. The lesson this story teaches is that you should always help out others especially if it is one of your relatives. This short story reminds me of a word This word is karma. It means "what goes around comes around." The part in the story that reminded me of karma was when the little boy said "Oh, I'm making a little bowl for you and mama to eat your food from when I grow up." This touched me a little bit and this story teaches me to treat other the way you wanted to be treated because the couple might be treated the same way as the grandfather one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice answer but remember to include more detail from the story to support your opinion. When you include the specifics of the story it supports and strengthens your answer.
Post a Comment